Sun, 09 Jul|
Arts Festival for APS-1 Foundation in Memory of James Read
Fundraiser festival celebrating James' life & contribution to Lincoln's arts and music community. Raising money for the APS-1 Foundation! Free Admission (Donations on the Door) Join us for an afternoon celebrating James's life with art, music, food and friends.
Time & Location
09 Jul 2023, 13:00
Lincoln, Colegrave St, Lincoln LN5 8DW, UK
About the event
Join us at Southside in St Katherine's hall, Lincoln for a summer afternoon celebrating James' life with art, music, food and friends. Bring your tickets and pay a donation at the door. Open from 1pm onwards. All proceeds will go to the APS Type 1 Foundation to support research into finding a cure for the rare autoimmune disease and their support to patients around the world.
Inside you can expect:
- Live performances from local musicians, including an Open Mic.
- Stalls ranging from Lincolnshire themed paintings to crochet clothes and bags; cupcakes and brownies to second-hand books.
- A screening of a film all about James.
- An auction of art pieces.
- Fabulous raffle prizes, from hampers of local treats to meal vouchers for 2.
- Bar, catering and cafe style seating hosted by Southside. From pizzas and sharing boards to vegetarian chilli, gluten free and vegan options.
We hope to see you there!
On-site parking available on a first come first served basis. Other unrestricted car parking available on lower high street from 6pm and South Common.
If you require a disabled parking space on-site, please book in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org